17 January 2012

Happy Feet 2

Today DS1 and I went to the cinema to see Happy Feet 2 (his 4th cinema experience). I have an Insider card so assumed it would be cheaper. Well, I ended up being cheaper than DS1! £10.50 later, we were in the cinema.

On our own.

DS1 looked a little concerned, but was more than happy to have his pick of seats. I assumed that people would come in late.

Nope. Just us. What a brilliant experience! The film was great (I really didn't rate the first 'Happy Feet'), and DS1 and I were able to converse during it too ("What's that orange, Mummy?" 'That's krill, DS1' "What's krill?.." and so on).

I worked out, on leaving, that whilst I'm home, the best time to go during term time, is Wednesday. Orange Wednesday's make it £6.50 for both of us. Definitely an improvement on £10.25, and even more of an improvement on the standard £12.25. (I must be old, I think the prices are ridiculous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment